CueRx Patient Management
The CueRx Portal is an online system that enables the Pharmacy Partner to dispense a CuePath enabled bubble pack for a patient. The pharmacist can associate the patient with the bubble pack, and configure the patient’s bubble pack for their unique prescription schedule.
- Associate the patient with bubble pack.
- Configure bubble pack for the patient – number of doses per day and scheduled times of day for each dose.
- View online / offline status of the patient’s Med Reminder Assistant.
- View battery status of the bubble pack.
- View the medication adherence data for each patient – daily, weekly views.
- View the monthly medication adherence reports and trend analysis.
- Enter the patient’s designated caregivers that wish to receive Alerts.
Note that the CueRx Portal does not store any information regarding the patient’s prescribed drugs. It stores the patient’s name, address, date of birth and the scheduled times for each dose, as described above.
CuePath is not a medical device. It is an add-on to standard bubble packs as provided by companies such as Jones and Dispill.