Improving Quality of Life for Seniors
CuePath, through its network of Home Care and Home Health Agency Partners, improves the quality of life for seniors in their care.
They provide real-time medication adherence monitoring and virtual support services that resolve non-adherence problems and enable seniors to remain independent in their own home.
We resolve the medication non-adherence problem by:
- Monitoring clients’ medication adherence in real-time
- Providing timely outreach when clients are non-adherent
- Using scientifically proven behavioral health techniques
- Working closely with Care Managers to share insights and recommendations
This results in:
- Reduced risk of hospitalization
- Improved medication safety and adherence
- Extended independence and enhanced quality of life
Patient adherence information is shared with the permission of the patient. The information is private and secure. No data is shared without documented consent. There is no data maintained by CuePath about patients’ prescription drugs or medical conditions.
Learn more about how CuePath can reduce stress and anxiety for family caregivers.
Home Care Agencies
Research tells us that 50% of seniors don’t take their medications as prescribed.